I have checked several questions regarding whether it is fine to ask questions in Chinese, for example on the following:
- Your input: Do we allow questions and answers written completely in Chinese?
- Can I Answer Questions by Chinese
- Asking questions completely in Chinese
- To suggest that Chinese SE questions be written solely in English
While there is no clear consensus, at least the following seems supported, judged by the number of votes and how it works in other SE.
- It is fine to ask questions in Chinese
- The answerer is expected to post answers in the same language as the question
However, it is clear that almost all questions (or even all?) posted here are written in English. This is quite different from the other SE, for example Italian, French, Russian, and Spanish.
That said, as my Chinese is getting better, I would rather like to ask questions in Chinese. But my writing would likely have some mistakes, especially on grammar and vocabulary, even though the question is readable and understandable.
In this case, aside from the body question, is asking for correcting my writing on the comment considered excessive (if not all)? Or is it fine to add it to the body of the question? Do people here mind reading practically the same content twice if I ask the part of my original questions as a separate post, to seek for checking and/or correction if I don't have enough confidence on the grammar and words?
Except the yes/no answer, any other suggestions are welcomed.