The Stack Exchange community strive for Q&A with perennial value. As such, a question that offers no searcheable textual characteristics is not worth it for Chinese Language.
Questions only offering an image to read or translate should be closed as off-topic:
- What is the meaning in English?
- Translating a handwritten goodbye to English
- Can anyone tell me the translation of these words?
- Please translate the image that looks like breasts
- Does anybody have one or more potential translations for this
- What do the first 4 letter stand for? Are they company name that made the tool or something else? ( From history )
- what does the lettering on my shirt mean?
Naturally, if the content of the image gets inserted as text inside the question, then it may be elligible for re-opening.