The readers tag has 5 questions, and no tag wiki excerpt:
- Is there a place to find extremely simple stories?
- What book is this passage from?
- What readers are available at the 1,000 word level?
- Selecting resources to improve reading for upper-intermediate level?
I'm not sure what the tag is supposed to identify:
- "readers" as in "electronic readers", reading devices, such as PDF readers, ipub readers, kindles, etc.
- "readers" as in "people who read"
- "readers" as in "graded readers"
In this question (the fourth one in the list above) it even seems an incorrect usage of the English term. The author is asking for "readings", as in "things to read".
In all cases it seems we won't miss this tag. If nobody objects, I propose to go ahead and remove it.