Me? My name is 林美健, or you can simply call me Jimmy. I am a Polygloter (a hyper-polyglot wanna-gonna-be), a person that loving all things about Culture Differences so much!. I'm fascinated by the remarkable stories every country has to offer. I wanna go to the others countries in the world and learning something new, and also practise my foreign languages as well.
Currently I am learning Korean and Thai. I do speak Indonesian, Madurese, Javanese, English and Mandarin Chinese. A little bit Cantonese and French. =)
I will be glad to share with you...
Member for 8 years, 7 months
4 profile views
Last seen Feb 8 '14 at 2:28
Top network posts
- 165 Return Boolean Value on SQL Select Statement
- 18 Why Cantonese is considered as a dialect of Chinese?
- 11 How Read a Text File and Display it onto a TextBlock in Visual Studio (C#)
- 8 Unit test for method that call Async methods
- 6 The button didn't get fired while clicked on the modal-box
- 6 Zombie: Archiving Failed using Integration Menu
- 5 Joining two columns on a table in SQL
- View more network posts →