- German Language 5.1k 5.1k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 697 697 11 gold badge55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Writing 485 485 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 48 Why is a cross † used as footnote marker for people?
- 39 Is monospacing URLs in academic papers still advised?
- 32 How would you say "Sorry, that was a mistake on my part"?
- 22 How could letters overlap in manual typesetting?
- 17 How to use "Du hast/ Du hattest'?
- 15 How do I say "quirky" in German without sounding derogatory?
- 14 Instruction manuals: should the end-user be addressed directly (passive vs imperative)?
- View more network posts →