Senior backend engineer with a knack for natural languages. Or senior speaker of natural languages with a knack for backend engineering. Either way: polyglot.
Member for 5 years, 4 months
19 profile views
Last seen Feb 12 at 15:28
- Chinese Language 4.7k 4.7k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 179 179 55 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 131 131 44 bronze badges
- Computer Science 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 14 How to apply machine learning to fuzzy matching
- 13 Why does `else if x := x + 1` not fail to compile even though no new variable is being defined on left side of :=
- 13 What's the difference between classifiers and measure words?
- 12 What are the most common Mandarin words for each pinyin syllable?
- 12 How to understand "你怎么了？"
- 10 What's the difference between classifiers and measure words?
- 10 What is 吗 doing in 你有什么事吗？
- View more network posts →