- Chinese Language 15.4k 15.4k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 8.7k 8.7k 11 gold badge3030 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- History 896 896 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 770 770 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Korean Language 633 633 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 44 Is ま (ma) related to ほ (ho) or は (ha) related to よ (yo)? What does adding a bar to the left mean?
- 31 I cannot recognise this kana
- 29 What is the significance of a repeated radical in a Kanji character?
- 23 呉 is an ancient kingdom in china, how did it become "to give" in japanese?
- 22 Are the days of the week named after the planets?
- 20 What is the story behind "peach kanji" 桃?
- 20 Why 你在笑什么？, why not 你笑在什么？
- View more network posts →