- Mathematics 12.8k 12.8k 44 gold badges1818 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Philosophy 746 746 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Academia 606 606 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 235 235 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 226 226 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 91 Asserting that Atheism and Theism are both faith based positions
- 35 How should I tell a professor the answer to something he doesn't know?
- 21 Sigma notation for sum of $\ln(x)^2$ from $2$ to $20$ with steps of $0.5$
- 16 Intuition for the derivative of the exponential function
- 15 Are all notation equal by derivatives?
- 15 Unsolved Problems due to Lack of Computational Power
- 14 Why do early math courses focus on the cross sections of a cone and not on other 3D objects?
- View more network posts →