The Northeastern US
Member for 1 year, 10 months
10 profile views
Last seen Jul 27 '20 at 12:11
- Language Learning 953 953 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 530 530 22 gold badges66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Aviation 383 383 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 273 273 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Spanish Language 187 187 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 28 How do pilots travel from remote private airports after landing?
- 8 Why does negate() require an explicit cast to Predicate?
- 7 What is the proper etiquette for a nonnative speaker who wants to practice Mandarin at a Chinese supermarket in the US?
- 7 Before visiting Scandinavia, is it better to learn one Scandinavian language to fluency or a smattering of all three?
- 6 Does a parent class always need a default or no-argument constructor even if the child class already has a defined constructor?
- 6 How can one find a conversation partner for a language that is scarce on language exchange websites?
- 5 What would cause a for loop to decrement when it's supposed to increment?
- View more network posts →