Purchaser by day, Economist by trade, and DIY-er for pleasure. I love learning and making things whether it is on my computer for data analysis to better my "professional life" or working with my hands to make my house better (and my wife happier).
Top network posts
- 18 Applying for jobs when I have an obvious scar
- 10 Starting A Company - While Currently Employed
- 8 Low-salt Cooking on a Barbecue
- 7 Changing Out a "Vintage" Dimmer Switch
- 7 Wired to Wireless Doorbell
- 7 Storyboarding Approaches for the Non-Artistic
- 7 Should My Non-Technical Boss Try to Code?
- View more network posts →