dr Hannibal Lecter
I'm learning Chinese as a hobby. I love the language and many aspects of Chinese culture. It is difficult, but also challenging! Since I'm in Croatia, there are very few books to learn from, and even less Chinese people to practise with. Internet is virtually all I have.
Due to all this (and lack of spare time to learn), I am an extreme beginner, even after messing about for over two years! :(
Feel free to contact me if you're bored to death and would like to chat with me on Skype once in a blue moon (and laugh at my 外国人普通话:)).
Please don't laugh at my stupid questions!
Member for 9 years, 2 months
15 profile views
Last seen Dec 13 '15 at 22:40
- Stack Overflow 6.5k 6.5k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 2.2k 2.2k 1717 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 503 503 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 460 460 11 gold badge77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 92 PHPUnit: how do I mock multiple method calls with multiple arguments?
- 42 NetBeans PHP code completion for own code
- 40 What is so wrong with extract()?
- 31 How do I decide whether to use 可以, 会 or 能?
- 30 Choosing a licence for open source projects
- 24 Best practice in CakePHP for saving data, using models in component
- 24 How to test the tests?
- View more network posts →