What I do?
My focus has always been a straightforward proposition. How to build something useful to others that would stand the test of time? How to build the app simply (using the laws of simplicity ~ by John Maeda)? How to build a self sustaining solution? My solutions can be found at (https://fnd.io/#/us/software-developer/691659816-tommie-carter). I am a traditionally trained software engineer with experience building solutions for international law firms and other organizations. I care about my products because they bear my name.
"I have gone through the fire and I am amazing."
For more, please visit www.tommiecarter.com
What am I doing on SO?
I attempt to leave the site and our world just a little better than I found it, I try to give complete solutions in each question or answer that I put forward.
Why I contribute to SO?
I believe that each of us has a tiny spark of the divine. It is up to each to make a choice to be better than what others say we must be. We can change our world when we do so.
In each of my answers and questions I try to give a complete (non-trivial) solution. Please review these for a comprehensive breakdown of the issue/resolution. Extracting useful information from everyday problems. Current flavors include firebase, angular and nodejs.
Quick Start Developer Training
A typical student is a beginning programmer with some knowledge in at least one language. Visit Site for Info.
Helpful Mac Tools
Want to become a mobile developer?
I teach online courses using the laws of simplicity and traditional software engineering concepts. For more info; contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stack Overflow 11.6k 11.6k 55 gold badges7070 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 2.3k 2.3k 1313 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 503 503 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Ask Different 308 308 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 223 223 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 116 -fembed-bitcode is not supported on versions of iOS prior to 6.0
- 69 NSAttributedString add text alignment
- 65 How can I create a UIColor from a hex string?
- 54 iOS change navigation bar title font and color
- 37 Could not find com.google.android.gms:play-services:3.1.59 3.2.25 4.0.30 4.1.32 4.2.40 4.2.42 4.3.23 4.4.52 5.0.77 5.0.89 5.2.08 6.1.11 6.1.71 6.5.87
- 36 How to animate a human written stroke using Swift/iOS?
- 36 How to efficiently write large files to disk on background thread (Swift)
- View more network posts →