Stack Exchange is amazing!
Chinese Language chat
TED Talks: How to Learn Chinese with Ease http://www.ted.com/talks/shaolan_learn_to_read_chinese_with_ease.html
Most Commonly Used Characters
Member for 6 years, 8 months
7 profile views
Last seen Feb 20 '14 at 11:40
Top network posts
- 12 Anyone know why cellphones are called 大哥大 in Taiwan?
- 10 Is 師奶 (see lai) strictly a Cantonese word? Is it a neutral word or does it have a negative connotation?
- 10 麻油Q米血 on a menu in Taipei
- 8 Origin of beautiful kingdom and hero kingdom
- 7 "醡" and "炸" in "醡醬麵" and "炸醬麵"
- 6 About Confucius' Ta-Hio
- 5 去出回 Where is it appropriate to use each
- View more network posts →