Here are some of my academic papers, in case anybody's interested:
- Why are Chinese characters so damn hard? An investigation into character confusion, MA thesis in linguistics
- An intelligent tutoring system for learning Chinese with a cognitive model of the learner, MSc thesis in language technology, summarised in a EUROCALL 2014 conference paper
Member for 5 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 19 '18 at 4:20
- Language Learning 1.9k 1.9k 88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Linguistics 1.5k 1.5k 1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Buddhism 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Esperanto Language 1.1k 1.1k 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 19 Why are Docker container images so large?
- 18 What characteristics are unique to English (or at least rare among language as a whole)?
- 16 Why does Al Jazeera English have a quite liberal stance on LGBT issues?
- 15 Polyamory in Buddhism
- 14 What is the evidence that custom checks in Northern Ireland are going to result in violence?
- 14 How many characters do Chinese pupils know at different ages?
- 14 Are there any living enlightened people?
- View more network posts →