Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 10 Is 再过［时间］ the most common way of expressing "in [amount of time], something will happen"?
- 10 What is the difference in usage between 以后 and 之后？
- 9 What is the difference between 怎么 and 如何？
- 9 What is the function of 了 in the sentence "她会杀了你的"?
- 9 Are 平常 and 通常 essentially interchangeable?
- 7 How to cope with classical references?
- 7 What is the function of 的多 in 中国人爱喝茶的多?
- View more network posts →