- Stack Overflow 106k 106k 1111 gold badges205205 silver badges275275 bronze badges
- Chinese Language♦ 12k 12k 44 gold badges2525 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 331 331 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 128 128 77 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 138 Different behaviour of comma operator in C++ with return?
- 106 Why do (only) some compilers use the same address for identical string literals?
- 66 Why can const members be modified in a constructor?
- 64 Why could const member be initialized twice?
- 63 What does "int* p=+s;" do?
- 54 Why are references not "const" in C++?
- 51 Changed rules for protected constructors in C++17?
- View more network posts →