- Stack Overflow 110.6k 110.6k 1313 gold badges212212 silver badges286286 bronze badges
- Chinese Language♦ 12.3k 12.3k 44 gold badges2525 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 341 341 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 153 153 77 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 138 Different behaviour of comma operator in C++ with return?
- 106 Why do (only) some compilers use the same address for identical string literals?
- 66 Why can const members be modified in a constructor?
- 64 Why could const member be initialized twice?
- 63 What does "int* p=+s;" do?
- 54 Why are references not "const" in C++?
- 51 Changed rules for protected constructors in C++17?
- View more network posts →