《三國志 · 卷二一 · 魏書 · 王粲傳》「昔伯牙絕絃於鍾期，仲尼覆醢于子路，痛知音之難遇，傷門人之莫逮也。」
“I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones.” - John Cage
Member for 6 years, 8 months
79 profile views
Last seen Nov 3 at 15:18
- Chinese Language♦ 30.5k 30.5k 88 gold badges3232 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 5.2k 5.2k 88 gold badges3838 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Travel 4.7k 4.7k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.9k 1.9k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 83 Why is onboard/inflight shopping still a thing?
- 55 Why are there ashtrays in the bathrooms on nonsmoking flights?
- 55 White Noise: Why White?
- 55 Was race really unimportant in the 1660's?
- 51 Has Trump been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize?
- 50 Is the current weekly mortality rate in the US the lowest in a decade and the second lowest in the 21st century so far?
- 48 Why are the shops open in Geneva today (on a Sunday)?
- View more network posts →