Non-native English speaker, still trying to improve. So if I made a mistake, your correction would be appreciated.
Grew up in Beijing, actually used to be very good at Chinese in middle school, but haven't use well-educated Chinese in a long time since majored in Engineering in college. But familiar with Chinese internet slangs and would like to help.
I would be very happy to see something I take for granted could help others.
Member for 7 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 28 '14 at 8:26
Top network posts
- 11 求解释: "我有问题" 和 "我有个问题" 中英 | Chinese & English
- 8 What is the meaning of "拜了个拜"？
- 7 How do you learn and remember 左 and 右?
- 7 Use of “是不, ...” to introduce sentence
- 7 Do Westerners 上火?
- 6 Can we omit subject or some verbs in Chinese?
- 6 Why is 当然 the correct choice in 我学了10年汉语了，汉语水平 [一定 / 当然] 很高?
- View more network posts →