I'm a language teacher, educator and writer from Sweden, probably best known for Hacking Chinese, a popular website about learning Chinese successfully as an adult. I also work at Uppsala University, where I focus on professional development for language teachers in Swedish schools. I'm also involved with Skritter and WordSwing. I started learning Chinese as an adult back in 2007 and have now been teaching for over a decade now. I focus mainly on pronunciation and learning strategies and resources, but I'm interested in most areas of language acquisition in general and Mandarin Chinese in particular. If you want to connect or learn more about me, please check out my profile on LinkedIn or say hi on Twitter.
Top network posts
- 27 Informal ways of beginning/ending an e-mail
- 15 Why e is pronounced differently in de (的, 地) and ye (也,夜)?
- 15 Why is the Pinyin for 波 bo1 not buo1? And why is 多 duo1 instead of do1?
- 14 Is there a difference between 夂 and 夊?
- 13 Difference between 特色, 特點, 特性, 特質, and 特徵
- 10 Adding tone marks to characters
- 9 What's the difference between 了, 著 and 到 when used as verb complements?
- View more network posts →