I'm a mathematician (math genealogy). I'm in China and my website is blocked, along with Google, Imgur, etc. I'm currently focusing on improving my Chinese; my Chinese name is 李蓓 (Lǐ Bèi). I'm a "meh" chess player (FIDE rating).
Member for 5 years, 1 month
16 profile views
Last seen 6 hours ago
- Mathematics 23.1k 23.1k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Islam 19.1k 19.1k 1313 gold badges6464 silver badges201201 bronze badges
- Academia 8.8k 8.8k 55 gold badges3636 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 5.7k 5.7k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Skeptics 2.9k 2.9k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 184 Gender transition as a starting faculty member: a terrible idea?
- 136 Should I simply ignore it if authors assume that I'm male in their response to my review of their article?
- 87 Typical experiences of transgender people in academia?
- 85 Typical experiences of transgender people in academia?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (22)
7 Chinese Language temporary logo — can we vote? Oct 27 '19
5 Let's change the temporary logo from “Cn” to 漢? Dec 10 '19
4 Let's edit away “this sentence” from titles Dec 11 '19
3 What to do about the [mandarin] tag? Dec 20 '19
3 Chinese Language temporary logo — can we vote? Oct 27 '19