Author of the PL XYZ (name is still to be defined, also I'm extremely late compared to what I was expecting, and it's quite possible there's at least one year of work before I can release something).
At marathon my time is 5:30, that's far from a world record. I plan longer trails (60 km seems feasible for now) after I have made public the version 0.0 of the language.
Machine Learning: kaggle AI competitions
Favourite Techs: Haskell, C++14, Python 3, PostgreSQL, NixOs Linux, Zsh/Bash/Perl, XMonad.
Interests: Language Design, Categorial and Linear logic, Type Theory, Artificial Intelligence, Design Patterns, Lambda Calculus, Web Design, Pi Calculus, Pattern Calculus, Digital Signal Processing, Test Driven Development, Software Craftsmanship
Everyday experience: C++, Python, Haskell
Practicing: Perl, Cython/CPython, Machine Learning, Scikit-Learn
Practiced: R, Elixir, Erlang, Elm, F#, AngularJS, jQuery, Html5, Css, Svg, Web Audio Api, Underscore.js, Node.js, Octave
Small memories of: Prolog, Oz/ML, Pict and Nomadic Pict
Wish to learn: Agda, Idris, Coq, Rebol/Red Language
Love: English, Deutsch, Español, French (mother tongue), Esperanto (though I no longer practice since at least 10 years, this language is beautiful)
Learning: 中文 (Chinese), 日本語 (Japanese)
Wish to learn (one day... if possible, or at least some basics elements for calligraphy): Korean, Arabic, Mongolian, Russian, Dutch/Nederland, Italian, Sanskrit, and a bit of Tibetan... let's see.
- Stack Overflow 34.8k 34.8k 3131 gold badges111111 silver badges159159 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 6.4k 6.4k 77 gold badges2626 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 3.6k 3.6k 44 gold badges3131 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 820 820 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 708 Python: Find in list
- 427 What is the difference between ng-if and ng-show/ng-hide
- 373 How do I list all columns for a specified table
- 231 ng-app vs. data-ng-app, what is the difference?
- 125 Optimizing queries on a range of timestamps (two columns)
- 124 Inserting into a vector at the front
- 94 What are correct permissions for /tmp ? I unintentionally set it all public recursively
- View more network posts →