Author of the PL XYZ (name is still to be defined, also I'm really late compared to what I was expecting).
At marathon my time is 5:30, that's far from a world record. I plan longer trails (60 km seems feasible for now) after I have made public the version 0.0 of the language.
Machine Learning: kaggle AI competitions
Favourite Techs: Haskell, C++14, Python 3, Perl, PostgreSQL, NixOs Linux.
Interests: Language Design, Categorial and Linear logic, Type Theory, Artificial Intelligence, Design Patterns, Lambda Calculus, Web Design, Pi Calculus, Pattern Calculus, Digital Signal Processing, Test Driven Development, Software Craftsmanship
Everyday experience: C++, Python, Haskell
Practicing: Perl, Cython/CPython, Machine Learning, Scikit-Learn
Practiced: R, Elixir, Erlang, Elm, F#, AngularJS, jQuery, Html5, Css, Svg, Web Audio Api, Underscore.js, Node.js, Octave
Small memories of: Prolog, Oz/ML, Pict and Nomadic Pict
Wish to learn: Agda, Idris, Coq, Rebol/Red Language
Love: English, Deutsch, Español, French (mother tongue), Esperanto (though I no longer practice since at least 10 years, this language is beautiful)
Learning: 中文 (Chinese), 日本語 (Japanese)
Wish to learn (one day... if possible, or at least some basics elements for calligraphy): Korean, Arabic, Mongolian, Russian, Dutch/Nederland, Italian, Sanskrit, and a bit of Tibetan... let's see.
- Stack Overflow 33.3k 33.3k 3131 gold badges111111 silver badges157157 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 5.8k 5.8k 77 gold badges2525 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 3.4k 3.4k 44 gold badges2929 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 804 804 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 627 Python: Find in list
- 427 What is the difference between ng-if and ng-show/ng-hide
- 339 How do I list all columns for a specified table
- 230 ng-app vs. data-ng-app, what is the difference?
- 119 Inserting into a vector at the front
- 111 Optimizing queries on a range of timestamps (two columns)
- 89 What are correct permissions for /tmp ? I unintentionally set it all public recursively
- View more network posts →