My user name is Suragch, which means "student" in Mongolian, a language I enjoy studying. I want to always remember to be a learner. In the past few years I've focused primarily on Android and iOS programming, but I'm now transitioning to Flutter in order to save development time.
Feel free to use the code in my answers without attribution in your projects. I'm a big fan of open source and shared information.
Member for 4 years, 7 months
2 profile views
Last seen Dec 30 '15 at 4:27
- Stack Overflow 264.7k 264.7k 152152 gold badges891891 silver badges952952 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 752 752 22 gold badges77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Travel 563 563 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Code Review 405 405 11 gold badge99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 930 How do I make an attributed string using Swift?
- 766 AsyncTask Android example
- 759 How does String substring work in Swift
- 656 Could not insert new outlet connection: Could not find any information for the class named
- 619 Cocoa: What's the difference between the frame and the bounds?
- 586 UIView with rounded corners and drop shadow?
- 549 Difference between a View's Padding and Margin
- View more network posts →