Stumpy Joe Pete
I lived in China for a couple years. My Chinese isn't too bad, but I'm always trying to get better. Special interests in:
- Historical phonology
- Winning arguments in other languages
Member for 8 years, 11 months
7 profile views
Last seen Nov 22 '19 at 5:38
- Chinese Language 6.5k 6.5k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.8k 1.8k 1818 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Linguistics 381 381 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 330 330 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Korean Language 163 163 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 34 How to get started with neural networks
- 26 How do I use the SVD in collaborative filtering?
- 25 What happens when you apply SVD to a collaborative filtering problem? What is the difference between the two?
- 19 Words referring to the shape of Chinese characters
- 19 Why does 負 also mean "minus" and "negative"?
- 18 b and p, d and t, k and g etc. in English and Cantonese
- 16 Kernel logistic regression vs SVM
- View more network posts →