Stumpy Joe Pete
I lived in China for a couple years. My Chinese isn't too bad, but I'm always trying to get better. Special interests in:
- Historical phonology
- Winning arguments in other languages
Member for 6 years, 6 months
5 profile views
Last seen May 18 at 21:17
Top Network Posts
- 32 How to get started with neural networks
- 25 What happens when you apply SVD to a collaborative filtering problem? What is the difference between the two?
- 23 How do I use the SVD in collaborative filtering?
- 18 Words referring to the shape of Chinese characters
- 16 b and p, d and t, k and g etc. in English and Cantonese
- 15 List of hanzi and their components
- 13 Kernel logistic regression vs SVM
- View more network posts →